Sunday, March 5, 2006

I MISS THE absurdity, amusing, annoying, boisterous, blast, buffoonery, cheer, clowning, distraction, enjoyment, entertainment, escapade, festivity, foolery, frolic, gaiety, gambol, game, good time, grins, high jinks, holiday, horseplay, jesting, jocularity, joke, joking, jollity, joy, junketing, laughter, merriment, merrymaking, mirth, nonsense, play, playfulness, pleasure, recreation, rejoicing, relaxation, riot, romping, unpleasant, whoopee THINGS ABOUT CAMP.



Ropes course! Jeremy Gay was my belay person. I said Falling, he said Fall on. He suspended me and asked a STUPID question, 'Am I handsome?' 'I’m handsome-er than you,' said I. 'Tell me, really. Am I handsome? ' ' cough cough OH! Look a slipper on the roof! ' Jeremy gave up and brought me down.

Night walk! Scary shit, I swear. Bandits, BOO!s, instructors, ' cricket ' sounds which were actually combs, screams and the occasional cuss words. Jamie, Kellyn and I saw something but we thought IT was an instructor but it was not. Oooooohh, scary sia.

Amazing race! Ran here, ran there. Grid reference, map, compass, run run, lame games, singing.

Dragon boating! Cough Keigo cough cough cough. From the way he ruffled his hair, to the way he ate his cracker.
We rowed to the chant: STAN! LEY! STAN! LEY! Instead of 1! 2! But we gave up cos it wasnt really working. Jumped into the sea! Climbed back into the boat in a funny manner. I shall try it on Tuesday during Sailing.

Camp fire! Burning now; BURN! BURN! BURN! The fire wasnt lit up as cool as the one during the P5 camp and wasnt soaring as high into the night sky as the P5 camp but the company was good. The singing and merry making. The performances by the different classes. 3/9 sang awesome songs, I was the Choir instructor! AHAHAHA

Three nine! 3/9' s the bestest and the funnest. The beginning and the end. 3/9' s behind me, 3/9’ s before me. 3/9' s forever our friend. Wherever we go, whatever we do, 3/9 is our source and our goal. *3/9 clap*

The Instructors! *instructor clap*

The want-to-fight-is-it?-Burp-fights with the instructors!

The noise! The cheers! The many claps! The screams!

The tents! My eight man tent. Shared with Hazel, Kellyn, Ari, Joanne, Lavania, Sarah Jane, Kellyn and Caroline was hit by many hurricanes. It could barely fit all 8 of us, hence I shared a tent with the pixies and Rui Wen on the last night. We were awaken on the the second day by the irritating Numa numa song. You know what? I miss sleeping in a tent.

The long queue for the toilets! Two people bathing in one cubicle! Ahahahahaha Ooohh HANNAH!
I relished the hot water while bathing for the first time since dragon boating at Changi Club House.


OHMYGOD! If only camp was a week long! I MISS CAMP AND THE INSTRUCTORS! I MISS 3/9 AND MR STANLEY ALREADY! I MISSED THE GOODBYE AND THE LAST ACTIVITY.



Left camp early for the Sailing regatta. We bought Eugene’s Birthday Cake at White Sands and used the toilet there. GUESS WHAT. There was toilet paper in the cubicles!!! AHAHAHAHA Sang the there was a stream song in the cab. We reached there and made a NEW FRIEND! Right Michelle!?

The sun was beating down fiercely on our faces, necks, legs and arms. The sea was glittering under the bright sunlight. The waves were crashing against anything and everything. The motor boats and sail boats rocked to the beat of the ferocious waves. The screams of sailors were heard clearly and loudly at the start line.

The three of us, Sham, Gary Zke Tan and I were useless on the OD boat. Doing nothing but talk among us and suffering from symptoms of three nine withdrawals, sea sickness, boredom and fatigue. So we taught Gary the Banana song and told him jokes which were pointless cos he was slooow *slow clap* and practically stoning. We were three Fatcists on the OD with old men smoking. Whoaaaa mama!
' All the Lydia’s I know are all FAT. So which Lydia are you talking about? '
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


FOUR EFFING DAYS UNDER THE BLAZING, SCORCHING HOT SUN, I' M NOTHING BUT ROAST BEEF. IF YOU' RE HUNGRY, COME AND FIND ME.


Copy wrong THREENINE.

I got sunshine, on a cloudy day
When it' s cold outside, I' ve got the month of May.
Well! I' d guess you' d say what can make me feel this way?
3/9… 3/9!
Talking about 3/9… 3/9!



We like 3/9 and we cannot lie
All you other sisters cant deny
When 3/9 walks in with an itsy-bitsy waist and a round thing in your face
You get SRUNG!
Like a pick up truck you knew that butt was stuffed
Look at the G shes wearing Im hooked and I can’t stop staring
Oh Baby! Got to get with ya
Take your picture
My home boys trying to warn me
But 3/9 makes me so HAPPY!


We are 3!
We are 3/9!
And we love Mr. Stanley very much.
We will walk right up to him,
Bow and do a curtsy,
And show him his favorite sign!
PEACE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home